Sunday 6 November 2011

Tattoos

Hard to believe it took a full 4 years between my first and second tattoo sessions, the stark warning from the man at Bedford Ink (Formerly Savage Art) that tattoos were an addiction may have put me off for awhile but now that have returned to the art and have had 3 designs etched onto me over the course of this summer 2011.

Since Summer 2007-present i have had 4 tattoos inked on me:

Starting to fade a little but still looks good.

Text reads: 'Death to Tyrants' Expressing my disdain for corrupt monarchs, Presidents, despots and dictators. Can apply to anyone in a position of power who abuses it and is not restricted to royalty.

Camouflage naughtical star simply because i like camo patterns and these types of stars look very beautiful.

4th piece on my lower back; Bob Marley NOT Blue haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment